I've heard countless tales from past Mid-America Trucking Shows, and a few are probably true. This year, I get to see things for myself.
This is my first trip to MATS and just the second large truck show I've ever attended. Needless to say, there are a lot of things I'm looking forward to. As cool as the trucks, products and Expo Center will surely be, it's really the people that make this show what it is, so I'm looking forward to face time the most.
As a reporter and associate editor, I've talked to a lot of Land Line readers, truckers and industry folks on the phone, and the truck show is always a topic of conversation -- especially this time of year. People talk about MATS as being a family reunion.
This will be a great opportunity to finally put some faces to familiar names. It will seem as if we've known each other for years.
No comments:
Post a Comment