Walking into the Mid-America Trucking Show for media day this morning, we were greeted by a line of brand-spanking new trucks, polished up like a new penny.
Some might be attracted by the elaborate paint schemes (although you have to check out the U.S. Army tribute truck in the South Hall), but not me and Suzanne Stempinski. Oh no. It's the chrome. The shiny.
She said it best: "I love the smell of chrome in the morning."
And, for people like us, getting an all-access pass for a full day before the show even starts is like turning my kids loose in a candy store.
We have already checked out the new offerings from Bendix, Rand McNally and Kenworth. Now it's time to dart off and see what the oval heads of the world will love about the next generation of Petes.
We're on the run and loving every minute of it. Watch Facebook and Twitter. I'll grab some pics for you and post them to shewhoknowstruk on Twitter.
A new fragrance to grace the perfume counters at Macy's?
ReplyDeleteEssence of Chrome
If she said diesel I would believe her.
ReplyDelete